Latest news and information about COVID-19 including how the university is responding to the pandemic.



Colleges, graduate programs, administrative offices, and research centers appoint graduate students as teaching (TA), research (RA), or graduate assistants (GA). Students apply for and obtain most assistantships through their graduate programs. The Human Resources Job Board has listings for assistantships that are open to the general graduate student population (see listings towards bottom of the above link).

Comprehensive information about assistantships is found at the UIC 101 Graduate Assistants page.  That page includes a Graduate Assistantship HR Resource Guide.