Domestic Admission Instructions Heading link
Domestic Admission Instructions
Applicants must upload all supporting documents within the application. Admission recommendations cannot be made until all required documents have been received.
- A non-refundable application fee of $70 (U.S. currency) is required to have your application reviewed. Available application fee waivers are noted on the Admissions website.
- An international credential evaluation fee is assessed on any applicant presenting international course work requiring an evaluation regardless of residency.
- You must upload unofficial transcripts for review. If you are admitted, official documents will be requested at that time, along with submission instructions.
- If your program requires letters of recommendation, you will need to provide email address for each of your recommenders.
- Program-specific requirements (e.g. writing samples, personal statements, resumes, letters of purpose, letters of recommendation, etc.) must be submitted within the application, unless specifically directed to you otherwise by the program to which you are applying. (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS and other test scores must be sent directly from the testing service to UIC. UIC’s Institutional Code is 1851 for the GRE and the TOEFL).
- For more information about the domestic application process, please visit the Domestic Requirements page on the Admissions website.