You are here

Transfer of Credit Forms

Used to transfer courses from another institution, and courses taken at UIC while nondegree, in a different graduate program, or a college other than the Graduate College (including graduate courses taken while an undergraduate at UIC). Should not be used to recognize a previously earned master's for doctoral students.