Students who have paid all university fees can obtain their transcripts by ordering online, or submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions and Records, and paying the transcript fee. Transcripts and other academic information are provided by the Office of Admissions and Records only at the request of the student. Current fees for transcripts are available on the Office of Admissions and Records site listed above.