You are here

Information about Assistantships

Most students hold assistantship appointments from their home academic program or department, and occasionally from departments outside of the student's degree program.  Administrative offices, colleges and research centers also may hire assistants.

Three types of assistantships are available for degree-seeking graduate students: teaching assistants (TA), research assistants (RA), or graduate assistants (GA).

Additional information may be found here.