Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Intent to Complete a Campus Certificate

UIC offers two types of certificates, IBHE certificates and campus certificates.

If you intend to file for completion of a campus certificate that you are taking, you need to complete and intent of completion using the link below.

Consult directly with your certificate director, or other contact, if you have questions.