You are here

Intent to Complete a Campus Certificate

UIC offers two types of certificates, IBHE certificates and campus certificates

(For instructions on how to file an intent to graduate for IBHE certificates go to

Completion of Campus Certificate

If you intend to file for completion of a campus certificate that you are taking, you need to complete and intent of completion. Go to

Consult directly with your certificate director, or other contact, if you have questions.