You are here
Get Connected to UIC: Chicago Resources
Welcome to Chicago! The 3rd largest city in the U.S., Chicago is well-known for friendly people, spectacular architecture, vital theater and music scenes, and a beautiful lakefront. This list of Chicago resources is merely a preliminary guide to the city’s plethora of cultural, educational and recreational offerings.
- City of Chicago
The official website of the city of Chicago.
Public and other transportation in the city and surrounding suburbs.
- Chicago Newspapers/Resource Information
- Currency Converters
- Time Zones Around the World
- Activities in Illinois
- Museums (Art, Cultural, History, Natural History, Science)
- Spoken Word/Literature/Bookstores
- Architecture/Sites of Chicago
- Chicago Sports