You are here

Changing from NonDegree to Degree

Nondegree graduate students interested in changing to degree status must submit a Graduate College Application. All application credentials must be on file before the change to degree status will be considered. The form and all credentials must be submitted by the degree application deadline.

No more than 12 semester hours of credit earned as a nondegree student can be transferred into the degree program. Students must file a petition for the transfer of nondegree credit; only graduate-level courses in which a grade of A or B was earned will be considered. (See Transfer Credit)

Admission to nondegree status does not obligate the Graduate College or any graduate program to later admit a student to a degree program.