You are here
Certificate in the Foundations of College Instruction - Transcript Posting
Students who successfully complete the three courses that comprise the Foundations in College Instruction campus certificate will have the certificate posted to their transcript.
- The student must have been previously admitted into the certificate.
- The student should complete the online Intent to Complete a Campus Certificate form for the term when the student is completing the last course(s) of the certificate, or in a later term. The form is available from the beginning of each term through the first 10 weeks (less in summer).
- The Graduate College will verify that the requirements have been completed at the end of the term.
- If all requirements have not been completed, the student will need to refile their Intent to Complete a Campus Certificate form for a future term.
- If all requirements have been completed, the Graduate College will instruct the Records Office to post the completion of the certificate on the student's transcript. Additionally, a paper certificate will be mailed to the student (using the mailing information provided on the online Intent form) within two months after the end of the term.